How to Build a Great Email Subscriber Experience (ESX) and Maximize Engagement
Having a fully engaged subscriber list is, or should be, the ultimate goal for every email marketer. In fact, subscriber engagement is a necessity to be successful in email marketing. Depending on a goal of an email campaign, engagement might be measured by opens, clicks, read time, product purchases, media downloads, social media shares or website visits. There are many factors that can affect the performance of an email campaign, both positive and negative. In this session we’ll take a deep dive into key areas that, if done correctly, will drastically improve the experience and the effectiveness of your campaigns.
At the end of this session, you’ll be able to:
- Implement tips on how to avoid Spam filters
- Effectively use the Subject line and Preheader text to encourage a subscriber to open your email
- Use Personalization and Segmentation to enhance the subscriber experience
- Understand why having an Accessibility strategy is critical to a campaigns success
- Comprehend how Voice Assistance technologies (Google Home, Amazon Alexa, SIRI, etc.) are going to change the way subscribers interact with email