You’ve heard of EQ (emotional intelligence quotient) and IQ (Intelligence quotient), in judging individual thinking, how about QQ, the most fundamental indicator of intent, the Question Quotient, or meaning, motive and value of a question? Google’s built a business on it, savvy sales people have built a lifestyle, and marketers? Marketers are mostly stuck in the age, gender, demographic way of creating & targeting their message to users. Join Grant Simmons as he shatters the traditional persona attribute concepts of user behavior and demonstrates how questions are the answer to every (digital) marketer’s dream.
After this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand Google’s drive to satisfy every query
- Ideate & research your customer’s intent based needs
- Produce content that both users and bots should love
- Drive relevant organic & social traffic to engage your audience
- Build a content strategy based on Question Personas (and success!)